Contact Us (Feedback)
972-941-7159 or firstname.lastname@example.org Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
Community Outreach and Education
972-941-7653 or 972-941-7421
• Please call to schedule station tours and all other outreach and education events. You may also email Lieutenant John Barrett at email@example.com or Captain Peggy Harrell at firstname.lastname@example.org Opens a New Window. .
• To schedule an inspection, go to plano.gov/fireinspectionform
You will fill out a simple electronic form then will receive a call or email back to schedule a date and time for your inspection.
The following information is required on the request form:
Permit number, inspection type, preferred date and time of inspection, project name and address, contractor name, company, phone and email.
• Plan Review: 972-941-5253
This line may be answered by a Plan Reviewer if one is available. If not, please leave a message and you will receive a call back the same day or the next weekday.
Fire Open Records
All requests for records (anything to do with Plano Fire-Rescue, fire reports, and/or ambulance transport reports) must be made by fax, written request, or in person.
• To receive copies of fire reports or ambulance transports, or answers to billing questions, email Fireopenrecords@plano.gov
• Fax: 972-461-6828
• In person at Plano Fire-Rescue Administration, 1901 K Avenue
*In person requests should be handled on business days between the hours of 8am and 3pm.
Smoke Alarm Assistance Hotline
• This is a voice message that outlines if and how Plano Fire-Rescue can assist you with smoke alarm issues.
Give Us Your Feedback
Plano Fire-Rescue appreciates feedback concerning our services. If you have comments or concerns about Plano Fire-Rescue, complete a feedback form Opens a New Window. . Your comments will be forwarded to the Fire Chief and appropriate personnel for review.